Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Make a Card - Party Pals

Here's another birthday card for Taylored Expressions!
I really reinterpreted the challenge sketch for this one. :) The balloon bunch is kind of functioning as the main image circle, and I shifted the notched banner mat to the bottom of the card...using TE's cute picket fence border die. (Pause for gushing - the fence die cut perfectly and was super easy to weed. Not all the die cuts I own are that simple. You know what I mean. :) )

I tried to make the Party Pals look like they were floating away with all those balloons. Aren't they cute? Happy birthday, TE!
 

Linking up here: Taylored Expressions

Card Details:
Cardstock - The Paper Studio: White
Patterned Paper - American Crafts: #summer 6x6 / Recollections: Home Basics 6x6

Color - Memento: Tuxedo Black, Dandelion / Palette: Jardin Moss / Copic: YG11, YG13, E41 / Spectrum Noir: TN7, TN8, CT1, CT2, CT4 / SU: Light and Medium Coastal Cabana blendabilities
Dies - TE: Party Pals, Picket Fence Border
Punches - SU: Balloon punch

Embellishments - Nuvo: Ivory Seashell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...