Thursday, March 9, 2017

Make a Card - Whale Love

One of my goals is to get ink on all my stamp sets that have never seen the light of day. This sea life set from TAC is one of them. The card I was inspired by used a baby sentiment but I went with a birthday greeting.

I have a few left for sale. Check out my "store" here. :)


Details:
Cardstock - PTI: Aqua Mist / The Paper Studio: White / Recollections: yellow
Patterned Paper - American Crafts: Dear Lizzy Neopolitan 6x6 / Echo Park: Homegrown
Color - Memento: Danube Blue / Palette: Paris Lights
Stamps - Lawn Fawn: Hedgehugs / Lawn Fawn: Happy Trails / TAC: Tag Tidbits / TAC: Fishy Friends
Tools - EK Success border punch
Embellishments - Doodlebug button / Darice: Cappuccino Baker's twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...