Monday, March 13, 2017

Make a Card Monday - Mama and Her Roo


Since I seem to be focused on sharing my baby cards, here's the next in the series. Another cute critter from Lawn Fawn. It's based on this simple but cute card.

 

As you can see not all of my kangaroo coloring attempts turned out well. This one isn't too bad though I think.

I have a few left for sale. Check out my "store" here. :)


Details:
Cardstock - The Paper Studio: White
Patterned Paper - American Crafts: Welcome Spring 6x6 / Echo Park Paper Co: Creative Agenda -- Circles
Color - Memento: Tuxedo Black  / Copic: E42, YG11, YG13, YG17 / Spectrum Noir: BG6, EB2, GB8, GB10
Stamps - Lawn Fawn: Critters Down Under / Lawn Fawn: Bannerific
Dies - Lawn Fawn: Critters Down Under / Lawn Fawn: Bannerific / Nestabilities: Standard Circles Large

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...