Thursday, January 5, 2017

Make a Card (not on) Monday -- Still Rockin'

Here's my second guitar card of the year. I based it off of this design. We have lots of musicians in the family but just a couple guitar players....I think I've pinned way too many guitar cards. :)
I have a few extras for sale. Check out my "store" here. :)


Details:
Cardstock - Paper Studio: White / Recollections: red, dark blue
Patterned Paper - Carta Bella: Ahoy There 6x6
Color - VersaMark / Memento: Ladybug, Danube Blue / Spectrum Noir: DR1, CT1, CR8, CR11
Stamps - Papertrey Ink: Boy Basics Rock On, Grunge Me / Making Memories: Just Chillin
Tools - Cricut: George and Basic Shapes -- 1 1/2"
Embellishements - Making Memories: red eyelets

Save

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...