Monday, January 2, 2017

Make a Card Monday - Rockin New Year's

I didn't watch the ball drop this year but I heard the pre-show was something else. :) Perhaps your New Year's holiday was tame and crafty like mine was. I thought this was a fun rockin' card for this time of year so I tried my own version.
I have a few extras for sale. Check out my "store" here. :)

Happy New Year!

Details:
Cardstock - Paper Studio: White / unknown: colors for the pennants / DCWV: black
Patterned Paper - Paper House: 100% Country 6x6
Color - Palette: Reflection Blue, Paris Lights, Moulin Rouge
Stamps - Papertrey Ink: Boy Basics Rock On / Papertrey Ink: Grunge Me
Tools - Cricut: Quarter Note -- 3 1/4"
Embellishements - unknown: silver brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...