Monday, December 19, 2016

Make a Card Monday - Christmas in Black and White

A friend's workplace hosted a craft show last week, and she generously invited me to share her space. Yay! But I had zero Christmas cards ready to sell. Eek! I found this pretty card after a quick scroll through Pinterest.
I popped the front panel up using foam dots.
I have a few left for sale. Check out my "store" here. :)

Details:
Cardstock - Recollections: black / Paper Studio: White
Color - Memento: Tuxedo Black and Cottage Ivy / Prismacolor: watercolor pencils
Embellishments - Unknown: washi tape / Eyelet & Brads Outlet: Square Jewel Clear
Tools - Nestabilities: Standard Circles / Stampin Up!: Triple Banner Punch
Stamps - TAC: Peaceful Angel / TAC: Wishing You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...