Monday, August 10, 2015

Make a Card Monday - Cards Full of Sunshine

I had the opportunity to attend the Creating Keepsakes convention in my hometown. It worked out really well because I only live about 10 minutes away so I could drive in each day, and I was able to work for one of the vendors, which gave me spending money. :)
 
I helped with set-up on Thursday and worked in the booth all day Friday. Saturday was wide open so I could shop and take a couple classes. 
The first class I took was CK's "Cards Full of Sunshine". They provided all the materials to make seven cards in class. I made these (with my own twist on a few of them):
Once I got home, I tried to use up all the remaining kit supplies to make more cards. I used this layout to make seven more cards.
And then this layout to make sixteen more.
 
 
Thirty cards total and some time set aside to just make cards... I definitely got my money's worth.


Details:

cardstock: patterned bases (DCWV), pink, mint, blue bases (DCWV), white, daisy (Bazzill Basics) yellow/navy two-sided paper (Echo Park), random scraps from my stash (unknown)
patterned paper: Splendid Sunshine 6x6 pad (Echo Park)
embellishments: pink glitter button, pearl brad, mini green brads (American Crafts), Capture candy buttons (BasicGrey), teal, green, pink embroidery floss (DMC), Splendid Sunshine alpha stickers (Echo Park), yellow, green buttons (unknown), aqua sequin (Studio Calico), flag clips (Studio Calico), teal baker's twine (The Twinery), white buttons (Sticko Button Ups), ribbon slides (Making Memories), ribbon (unknown), large yellow flowers (Michael's)
color: Noir (Palette)
tools: corner rounder (Creative Memories), edge punch (E.K. Success), Curly Label punch (Stampin Up!), honeycomb embossing folder (The Paper Studio)
stamps: Tag Tidbits (The Angel Company)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...