Monday, July 6, 2015

Make a Card Monday - Loads of Birthday Love

Kid birthday cards were on the agenga for today's crafting time. I found this card which gave me the perfect inspiration for my cards. I wanted to incorporate my pennant punch though so here's what I decided to make.
The boy versions:
The girl versions:


Details:
cardstock: patterned bases (DCWV), gray, green, pink, teal (Recollections), white (Georgia Pacific)
patterned paper for boy cards: Mustard/Green Stripe (Wild Asparagus), North Shore Stoked Stripe (Scenic Route), starburst (Nana's Kitchen - I think- DCWV)
patterned paper for girl cards: Pixey Stix stack (The Paper Studio)
embellishments: eyelets (Making Memories), baker's twine (Craft It by Recollections)
color: Noir, Orangerie, Beaux Arts Blue (Palette)
tools: pennant punch (SU!), Crop-a-Dile, scallop edge punch (Fiskars)
stamps: Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessories (SU!)

Alcohol markers used:
orange truck: YR14, YR18,E99, B0000 (Copic); BG2, BG4 (Spectrum Noir)

blue truck: Coastal cabana light, medium, and dark (SU!); B0000 (Copic); BG2, BG4 (Spectrum Noir)

people in trucks: E95 (Copic); CT2, GB10, CG2, PP5 (Spectrum Noir)

girl card gifts: Coastal Cabana light, medium (SU!); PP3, PP5 (Spectrum Noir)

boy card gifts: YR14, YR18 (Copic); TB1, TB2, CG2, DG3 (Spectrum Noir)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...