Monday, January 6, 2014

Make a Card Monday - Bird Cage

At a fun girls' night out get together, a friend gave each of us some SWAG. SWAG being 'stuff we all get'. :) The SWAG in this instance was a cute 6x6 paper pad, Breeze, by My Mind's Eye. I believe that gift has started a new addiction to 6x6 paper for card making. I had so much fun using up every scrap of that paper pad and was able to make all of my man birthday cards for next year and my woman birthday cards for this year and next year! It stretched so far and was a lot of fun to work with. Thanks, Julie!
So here's what I came up with for my woman birthday cards. There are some slight variations on the ribbon to go with the different paper patterns. I used the Palette Noir to lightly edge the bread tab punch for dimension and added Stickles to the little birdie.  


Details:
cardstock: Recollections cardstock base and black mat, DCWV textured cardstock (mustard layer), Georgia Pacific (white)
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Breeze" 6x6 paper pad

embellishments: ribbon and fibers (unknown), Stickles (yellow)
color: Palette Noir ink
tools: Stampin Up! bread tab punch
stamps: TAC Fleur Birdies, Stampin Up! Short and Sweet (sentiment)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...