Monday, December 24, 2012

Make a Card Monday - Christmas Gifts

During our fall school break and Star Wars marathon, I kept myself busy by making our Christmas card for this year. I was really low on Christmas themed paper so when I saw a great idea to use up scraps of generic scrapbook paper, I was on board!
It took a lot of cutting but I used a ton of scraps pieces. To use up some ribbon and fibers, I colored each of the stamped gift image with slightly different color schemes.
Merry Christmas!


Details:
cardstock: Georgia Pacific (white), Recollections (textured black, card base)
patterned paper: unknown scraps

embellishments: ribbon and fibers (some from Adornments; others unknown)
stamps:TAC Homespun Holiday (image) and TAC Mini Wreath (sentiment)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...