Monday, July 2, 2012

Make a Card Monday - What's Moo?


Scrapbooking creates, well, scraps. I'm pretty sure that's not why we call it 'scrapbooking' but it's definitely one of the results. I have a huge file storage tub with bits and pieces of paper that are too big (or too cute) to just throw away. Fortunately, I like making cards, and cards are a great way to use up some of those scraps.
This card started with the 2 patterned pieces left over from a mat stack.
I thought Bessie there would be a good sized image to fill up the card and I personalized her collar and hat to match the patterned paper.


Details:
cardstock: Georgia Pacific (white), unknown (pink, brown, card base)
patterned paper: unknown (pink marble and pink crackle)

embellishments: ribbon (unknown), paper clip (unknown), brown binder clip (Making Memories)
color: Palette Noir and Burnt Umber ink, Prismacolor watercolor pencils, Tombow gray marker
stamps: TAC What's Moo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...