Monday, April 2, 2012

Make a Card Monday - Zin Zin Zin Goes the Violin

This is was another 'I had to have it but I never used it' stamp from my TAC days. I like the old-time feel of the flowers so I stamped the image with Burnt Umber (which needs to be reinked, obviously) and then used colored pencils to just add a hint of color on the flowers and leaves. A little edge distressing and some swirl clips finish it off.


Details:
cardstock: DCWV (card base), unknown (cream), DCWV (mat)
patterned paper: might be Creative Memories
tools: Heidi Swapp edge distressor, Fiskars edge punch, Scor-Pal
embellishments: unknown swirl clips
color: Palette Burnt Umber ink, Prismacolor pencils
stamps: TAC Violin Collage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...