Monday, February 6, 2012

Make a Card Monday - Christmas Music

This week's card is a music themed gift card holder. I used my new Cricut cartridge (Quarter Note) to cut a treble clef and its shadow for the front of the card. I cut a second treble clef for the inside. Lots of eyelets and a bit of Scrapper's Floss finish it off.

Details:
cardstock: DCWV (card base, treble clefs, and tag),
patterned paper: Basic Gray Motifica? and music patterned paper from my stash
tools: Cricut Quarter Note cartridge, Cricut Tags, Bags, and Boxes cartridge, Basic Gray Notch and Die tool, Crop-a-dile, Scor-Pal, Spellbinders Nestabilities scalloped circles dies, EK Success scallop border punch
embellishments: Making Memories eyelets, Karen Foster Scrapper's Floss in black
stamps: TAC Holiday Liners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...